måndag 12 december 2016

Hello!




Hello my name is Oscar Bjork from Sweden and is 21 years old.

I decided to write this blog to show everybody who is interesting in diving and want to read about diving or how it is to do a divemaster course and a divemaster internship in Koh Lanta with Anti Gravity Divers.

So I will soon start my divemaster internship and I´m so glad that I will do it on Koh Lanta and with Anti gravity. Anti gravity is a dive shop in the south of Klong nin beach. I have only be here for less then one week and I have been so welcomed. Such good people and I have learn so much just on the last couple days. Learning some of the equipments how to fix them and how they work.

Anti Gravity staff is like a big family, they help each other or example in my case I have such good help with finding an accommodation, where to by cheap food and how to dive better. Most of the time we do a lot of stuff together. Like eating on the evenings and just hang around in the dive shop. That is so nice because I thought that it would be a little bit lonely so i brought four books but I don`t think I will be able to finish them.

I will start to tell you about my rescue diving course. So first I started to do the EFR (emergency first response) A really interesting course where you learn to act in a emergency situation for another person. You learn how to plan your actions when you are in an emergency situation so you can save as much time as possible to save the other person. You will learn how to do CPR if the person not bleeding, seriously bleeding, shock and spinal injuries. I think every human should do this course because the world would be a much safer place if everyone has the knowledge to save a person in an emergency situation.

Cheers! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar