tisdag 28 februari 2017

I'm Done With My DIVEMASTER!


When I first arrived to Koh Lanta from Sweden, I didn't really know what to expect or what I would Achieve. I was so nervous the first day at the shop when I was meeting everybody, but it went so easy and seemed that I was one of Anti Gravity from the start.

Now approximately 2,5 months later I'm done.....
I finally finished my divemaster course and of course i'm so happy about it. I would really take the chance to thank everybody on Anti Gravity who helped me gain experience and always  give me tons of good advice. 

I can now look back and see where I started. An Advanced diver with to few dives to start the divemaster course. But I will tell you this are you dedicated enough you will learn and become a super good divemaster it doesn't matter how you start. I feel now that i'm a better diver now and I know that i'm so more confident in the water as a divemaster.

Fun coincidence was the Manta Ray that turned up on my final dive I had to do for completing ,y divemaster. It was like the Manta wanted to say good job and good luck!!


I always been that way, looking for new things that evolves me as a person. So i've got this huge confident boost and now that i'm ready for the next challenge when that arrives. But that is for the future now I will keep grow in diving and see what that take me.



Thanks again to all that supported me in this !

1 kommentar:

  1. Stort grattis till DM!
    Kul o följa din väg,o stort lycka till!
    Själv kämpar jag i kalla Öresund med min DM, o fightas med en tramsig rädsla för masktömning!!*suck*

    SvaraRadera