fredag 3 februari 2017

Time flies

Time flies 


Now one month through the internship, I have of course learned tons of things in diving but I have also meet very good friends. It's funny how your working colleagues become your good friends on work and on my spare time.
The working days look different from day to day.  One day I'm on the boat and diving in the beautiful coral reefs of Koh Lanta  and the other day I'm in the shop taking care of customers and studying. Sometimes we are doing our workshops in the pool or out in the ocean. I prefer the workshops of course more than sitting and study because then you can try on how a divemaster works and act.
Yesterday I did the most of my water skills swimming 400 m,  800 m snorkeling and floating in 13 min with 2 min kicking water without arms. It was exhausting but fun. Home I'm use to exercise but I have been little lazy since I came here, but now I will try to exercise swimming more.

I have started to assisting in some courses and i think it's great fun. I like teaching and see how the students gets better and better. The instructors i'm assisting let me often show the skill as well to the student witch is a good way to learn. I noticed that you get to learn the students pretty good how they are and what they do back home and I find that interesting

We have starting practicing rescue skills again because it's one of the skills I have to master. I think tho that professional divers should practice this skill frequently so they are up for the task when something serious happens.

At this of the season it's a lot of Manta Rays in Hin Daeng. Hin Muang. I hoping that I will soon get on a boat who is going out to this magic dive site.
Yesterday I completed my Skill circuit for Divemaster and with good results. Now I have a few workshops left until i'm "done" with all Divemaster skills and workshops.
So I now hope that I soon could call me a Divemaster and join the professional family of diving.






Fun evening, cooking at Anands place 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar